The Concierge staff provides excellent customer service to all owners, residents, prospective residents, guests, and vendors. Concierge staff members are the face of the property and promote a sense of community.
- Specific duties include, but are not limited to: welcoming resident guests, opening doors for residents and guests, answering Concierge phone line, after hours package pickup, addressing resident inquiries and concerns, updating communication logs on resident portal, manage general security (i.e.: loitering), etc.
- Provide resources to our customer and an open and welcoming environment for our residents, customers, vendors and neighbors.
- Acquire a broad knowledge of the community and the surrounding area.
- Build strong relationships with current and future members of the apartment community.
- Marketing the property.
- Maintain positive relationships with residents to ensure that communication between residents and community representatives is open and effective.
- Assist with on and off site resident events and initiatives.
- Social Media postings, Blogging, and Internet Presence.
- Work as part of the site team to ensure that each event is a sociable and pleasurable environment.
- Provide general resident services such as carrying items to suite, calling taxis, scheduling reservations, coordinating event tickets, etc.
- Ensure that the Community Amenities area has property inventory.
- Monitor and assist with Amenity reservations and events.
- Proactive communication with Management for issues or concerns.
- Review the Activity Log and be ready to begin work at the commencement of the shift.
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in regards to the residents.
- Adhere to all property guidelines and standards of performance.
- Maintain work area to an appropriate level of presentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Requirements include the following:
- Must be able to speak, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Must maintain professional appearance and comply with prescribed dress code policy.
- Ability to cope in a fast paced environment and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years in an upscale customer service/concierge setting preferred.
- Existing knowledge of neighborhood and community preferred.
(Scope of the person's authority, including a list of jobs that report to this job.)
(The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, moderate standing, reaching, walking, stooping, and lifting.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
(The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)