The Concierge staff provides excellent customer service to all owners, residents, prospective residents, guests, and vendors. Concierge staff members are the face of the property and promote a sense of community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Specific duties include, but are not limited to: welcoming resident guests, opening doors for residents and guests, answering Concierge phone line, after hours package pickup, addressing resident inquiries and concerns, updating communication logs on resident portal, manage general security (i.e.: loitering), etc.
- Provide resources to our customer and an open and welcoming environment for our residents, customers, vendors and neighbors
- Acquire a broad knowledge of the community and the surrounding area
- Build strong relationships with current and future members of the apartment community
- Marketing the property
- Maintain positive relationships with residents to ensure that communication between residents and community representatives is open and effective
- Assist with on- and off-site resident events and initiatives
- Social Media postings, Blogging, and Internet Presence
- Work as part of the site team to ensure that each event is a sociable and pleasurable environment
- Provide general resident services such as carrying items to suite, calling taxis, scheduling reservations, coordinating even tickets, etc.
- Ensure that the Community Amenities area has property inventory
- Monitor and assist with Amenity reservations and events
- Proactive communication with Management for issues or concerns
- Review the Activity Log and be ready to begin work at the commencement of the shift
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in regard to the residents
- Adhere to all property guidelines and standards of performance
- Maintain work area to an appropriate level of presentation
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to speak, write and communicate effectively in English
- Must maintain professional appearance and comply with prescribed dress code policy
- Ability to cope in a fast paced environment and ability to work under minimal supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years in an upscale customer service/concierge setting preferred
- Existing knowledge of neighborhood and community preferred
(The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time that require, moderate standing, reaching, walking, stooping, and lifting, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
(The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Work is completed both in and out of doors. The indoor work environment is with temperature control and natural and artificial light. The outdoor work environment includes all weather conditions and materials used in maintenance work. Regular exposure to paint fumes, solvents, adhesives, carpet fumes, chemical fumes, toner products for printer and copier, pool chemicals, and others.
Minimum travel to Regional offices for meetings and training sessions