As a Leasing Consultant at Pinnacle you will play an important role with the onsite management team. Our Leasing Consultants look forward to working with an exceptionally skilled and highly trained team, geared to support your efforts to be successful. Our Leasing Consultants are people who make a big impact in many small ways - a friendly smile, a welcoming handshake, a genuine interest in the people walking through the property office door. Our Leasing Consultants create a positive and lasting influence on visitors, prospects and residents, and understand the importance of first impressions.
As a Leasing Consultant, you manage your own success by attaining leasing goals, such as occupancy and rent growth, and by building rapport with prospects and residents.
- Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects as you answer questions about the numerous amenities, local community and beautiful grounds
- Drive the sale by highlighting the quality of the community and the lifestyle available Pinnacle apartment home
- Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment home by collecting appropriate information and initiating background checks
- Ensure apartments are prepared for move-in
- Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention
- You will also use your attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to apartment home rentals
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills and Ability:
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is preferred